Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Invisible Sound Bubbles (Insane right)

   This unexplained event happened on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 around 6 pm. I was kneeling down at the base of our refrigerator loading a case of sodas into the bin when all of a sudden I hear a very loud "CRACK"! about 6 inches away from my right ear. I just heard a very loud cracking sound right next to my head and no one else in the room heard it, that freaks me out just as bad as hearing the unexplainable noise. I can liken the sound to maybe 2 pieces of baseboard wood being smacked together. It startled me to the point of me moving to the left and actually saying, "Whoa! What the Fuck was that"? I looked up at my wife & said, "Did you just hear that"? She said, "No, what"? I was blown away that I could be the focal point of an audible phenomena, and no one else in the room could hear it. 

No comments: