Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Bed was Pushed, The Door was Shut..

   This unexplained event happened last night, well this morning at/around 2:40 a.m., Tuesday, October 11, 2011. I laid back in the bed after using the toilet and while lying there after getting settled, maybe about 5 minutes after I laid down, I felt the whole bed move. Now, there are a lot of possible answers for this and I know a simple cough from your spouse can move the whole bed. However, I tried to duplicate it as many times as possible without waking my wife. She was lying completely still when this happened, I thought that she may have used her foot to scratch her other foot and maybe that was the answer but again, she was still. I tried to make the bed move (In the way it moved) by using my feet to scratch certain areas. The only similar reaction I got was when I literally moved my right knee up quickly while laying on my left side, and I know for a fact that my sleeping wife did not do this. The force that made the bed move came from the foot of the bed, directly in the middle of the bed. I can only describe it as: strong, purposeful & quick. It wasn't like a child running into the corner of the mattress or something like that, I imagine an adult kneeling at the foot of the bed and putting equal pressure with both hands then quickly shoving into the bed. It was quite disturbing, I actually felt violated in a sense. I found it hard to go back to sleep and I don't know if it was psychosomatic but I genuinely felt a hovering presence of a male energy. The energy felt, "Lurking".
   Again, this afternoon at 1:15 p.m., I was on the phone with my wife and I entered the bedroom to get my wallet off the night stand. Without realizing it, once I opened the bedroom door, it stayed open by itself. Normal behavior of this door is to close because the door was hung with a slight degree of error, so it naturally wants to close after you open it. While I was on the phone, I was going through my wallet and talking to my wife, our conversation had ended once I told her that I didn't have a certain credit card in my wallet. So I began walking back out of the bedroom and I noticed the bedroom door was open and it was closing right in front of me. I didn't realize what this meant until after I actually saw the door close. I was talking on the phone for a minimum of 45 seconds, the door remained open the whole time (Against the laws of gravity) once I began walking towards the door it was as if someone was pulling the door shut very methodically, very smooth... even if this wasn't paranormal, the timing was just impeccable. So, I stood there on the opposite side of the bedroom, at the bedroom entrance and I just kept turning the handle and pushing the door open. I must have done it 10 times and every single time, the door would close quickly, within 2-4 seconds. I even put dirty clothes on the floor to give the door something to help hold it open and it would close within 10 seconds. I have no logical answers for what happened last night and today.  

No comments: