Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bathroom EVP Session

 Whenever I spend time in the bathroom, I usually just sit there and space out. On many occasions I hear something completely different to all the other sounds coming from above, anyone who has lived under neath someone knows what I'm talking about. I can hear full conversations, chairs being moved and genuine footsteps. Well I was sitting on the throne this morning and I heard the "Noise". I wanted to get it on tape so I finished #2 and ran to get my Brother's new digi-recorder. When I came back, I immediately noticed that the sound had stopped. Before I left, I was counting 3 to 4 displays of sound around every 10-20 seconds. So I turned the device on and just started talking in generalalities, trying to get any type of reaction. About 2 to 3 minutes into the session, I was asking if it was going to keep making the same sound and while I was talking I heard it. It was quiet at first but then got much louder as it progressed. I asked the noise maker if it would respond to me and immediately after speaking, it made the sound and I said, "Thank you". Maybe 20 seconds later, I asked, "Can you do it louder"? Again, immediately following what I had asked, it responded with a much louder response. All I could say was... wow, that's crazy. If I had to describe the sound being made, imagine a large 2x12 beam and then imagine taking your hand (The space in between your thumb & pointer finger) and rubbing the angle of the wood beam with the side palm of your hand until it made a friction sound, giving it a type of vibration also. Sometimes it sounds like a copper pipe is being fooled with and I know it's not running water, the house settling or rodents. It is a very deliberate type of noise, not a tapping sound, not a bang, not a creaking sound, it literally sounds as if someone is inside the ceiling, in a calm manner, just randomly rubbing on the wooden beam.
 I've been in the heating, air conditioning & plumbing trades for over 20 years and I know when I hear those types of sounds and furthermore I wouldn't even entertain the idea if I could explain it away as something mechanical. To top it off, not only did I get evidence of the sounds being made, I had a real interaction, a truly intelligent response to my questions. I am going to try and upload a link of the recording to my blog, so if you'd like to hear the session, maybe it could take you to soundcloud or youtube. Stay posted.
 I just wanted to add that we had the exact same type of phenomena occur prior to the hell that was unleashed back when I first started this blog. I can only hope this is just a benign spirit that is bored.

No comments: