Monday, October 15, 2012

I Lost Time While Spacing Out..Friday's Event/Post

  Not to add to any confusion of what happened during these events, I would like to add that I remember losing about 21 minutes. I looked at the DVR time as I paused the TV to watch the activity around me, the time stopped at 8:19pm. I can remember 3 events in my mind that I subconsciously made note of and in that time frame, maybe felt like 12 minutes tops. When I had "Come to", I was still in somewhat of a daze, I didn't realize what happened until the real time read 8:44pm. I had to go back and do the math, all the while, I was somewhat in shock of what I had seen mixed with a feeling of spacing out while you are trying to urinate. So, anyway, I am making a note of an actual loss of significant time, at least 10-12 minutes went somewhere while this event happened.
  This reaction took place during the crescendo of the unexplained event/shadow object movements, on Friday evening, October 12th, 2012, in my kitchen/dining area wall while I was seated on my couch observing event(s).

No comments: