Monday, January 25, 2010

Twilight

Last night, I found myself dozing off at like 6:30 pm and I was lying there for maybe 2 minutes when I heard a voice right next to my ear. It was a sentence fragment, in a woman/girl's voice and maybe like 8-10 syllables long, it happened so fast I couldn't make out what was said. It was jibberish to me and it was kinda like when you space out and someone is talking to you, you know they said something but you didn't actually hear the words (If that makes any sense at all) Well that's what it was and it literally took my breath, I didn't move, I didn't react, I just laid there and listened. The only other noteworthy things that happened was a cd being moved on top of my dvd player.
The day before yesterday, Saturday, I heard two sets of rapid knocking on my bedroom door, it woke me out of a nap. It wasn't a deep sleep, just a nap so I answered and no one answered back, that's when I realized that this shit is happening again. So, I will keep my ears open and write everything I experience. I am trying to keep an open mind and stay logical but the only possible explanation is; what happens when you drift off to sleep. There is a twilight period your body goes through right before you drift off to sleep and the same period you experience right before you open your eyes, this is the stage of sleep that many people report aliens coming in their bedrooms and report paranormal activities happening to them. That is fine, I buy that but 2 nights in a row and the second night I was still wide awake seems paranormal to me. I just wanted to know what was said...

No comments: