Saturday, August 20, 2011

Still Caught "Off-Guard" & Speechless

   OK, I was actually working on another blog, when I'm in my apartment alone when I hear a moderately loud "movement" sound from under the door. My apartment entrance door is about 18 ft. away & on my left side I still am hearing noises in the basement area outside my apartment entrance door. I have already looked to see if my cat is the culprit but she is outside right now. I wish I had cameras to mount in every corner of this place, I feel like I would at least see things that are moving to make these sounds I'm hearing. There is no single person at the house right now except for me. OK, now there's 3 steps on the staircase and a long pause...................>>>>
   Well, I just wanted to record this for the blog. It began at/around 2:20pm, the noises at the door, the basement "shuffling" sounds, the 3 steps on the stairs & the ever-present white shapes darting around the room in my peripherals. Again, nothing malicious in nature, I would just love to know what the hell my Wife & I are living with..... Until next time.

No comments: