Saturday, December 22, 2012

Balancing Act @ 12:34

 OK, this unexplained event happened very early Friday morning at/around 12:30am, December 21, 2012. I awoke with an urge to go to the bathroom. Sometimes it takes me a very long time to urinate, could take any where from 1 minute to 40 minutes, this time it had taken about 5-6 minutes to go. Well after flushing the toilet, I looked at the bathroom sink vanity top and there sat in front of my eyes was a plastic hair comb placed to be sitting on it's edge. I immediately went to retrieve my phone to take pictures, so when I returned it was still in place as I left it. I took about 5 pictures from 5 different points of view. After reviewing the pictures, I noticed that not only was the comb balancing on it's edge, it was leaning to the left, at about an 80 degree angle. 90 degree angle would be directly upright, anything over 90 degrees would be leaning to the right.
 Not only have I not used this comb in like a week but I placed the hair comb in the shower because it had hair gel on it and after I showered, I placed the comb on the edge of the tub. So, miraculously the comb somehow was moved from the shower tub's edge and placed upright on the sink counter top about 6 feet away.
I looked at the details for each pic on my phone & the time said 12:34 for every photo.




  In this picture above, you can clearly see that this comb is leaning at an angle. To suggest any type of manipulation of the comb or the photograph is just ridiculous, if you knew me, you would know patience is not one of my brightest qualities. If I did not see this with my own two eyes, I'm not sure I would believe this story either, but I'm here to tell you in fact it did happen. I live alone as well, I'm not currently in a relationship and my 2 Daughters were not here at this time either. I'm beginning to think that the spirit that dwells here may have been a magician or a trickster, who knows?
  I tried to balance this comb on it's edge many times and not ONCE could I get it to balance. It fell over immediately, not only could I not balance the comb, but I could not balance the comb at a Fucking Angle! This has to be one of thee most insane events I have ever seen in my life. No Logical Answer is available. This is evidence of paranormal activity so strong that a blind man would have to agree. I'm left speechless. Here's the pics. No one has entered my apartment. I keep my single entrance locked when I am asleep or away. Not to mention, there was no comb there when I used the bathroom prior to going to bed, about 2 or 2.5 hours beforehand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, planning on reading the whole thing it's very interesting. I've had a lot of paranormal experiences my whole life and I also want to write a blog documenting everything. Do you think the activity is connected to where you live? If so have you done any research on the area?

casey said...

Well, when we had the investigations performed, the team was very thorough and found mainly things we already knew about the property. We found out that Native Americans lived on our property until the 1500's. The Indians were from the Piscataway Nation. A Tribe that lived in the Chesapeake Bay Area for hundreds of years. What's really strange is, this house is a newly built house on land that we've lived on for 35 years. We had 12 acres and then divided it to build a new house with a duplex next door. So while we lived in this small duplex, SFH, my Father and I would work on the new house which took 7 years to build, self-financed. When we dug the foundation for the basement of the house, we did not find any bones, nothing to suggest anything was ever buried there. What is amazing is that after the second investigation over maybe a 3 month period, the founder of the investigation group asked us if he could bring a woman to our house to do a walk-thru and we said yes, of course. As soon as I saw the car pull up, I said to Bill,(Founder) "I think she's the real deal", come to find out, Bill was interviewing her for a place on his team, no one ever said anything about her being a psychic, nor did she, so when we met, the first question she asked me was, "Are there any twisted trees on this property"? I had no idea, so we walked the perimeter of our land and she stopped and started saying prayers, she was actively closing a portal that the Indian Shaman used to speak to their ancestors. She said that the Tribe had been run off so quickly that the Shaman did not have time to close the portal. Prior to her coming to the house, we had extremely strange things happen in this area, once my Uncle was driving a tractor in this area and none of the gears would work except reverse, and the reverse gear made the tractor drive forward, which is physically impossible. We used to have 2 pet pigs in the same area and my Father would always talk about people watching him in the woods, the pig's house was right on the wood line and he always would hear people walking about 20 feet around him. There's so much more I could tell you about this story, feel free to email me at: kcinside77@gmail.com
To answer your question shortly, all the paranormal activity came to this new house when my Uncle moved in with us and he had just came back to MD. from Georgia & Tennessee where he reportedly saw 2 red eyes watching him more than once, so I truly believe he had an attachment and brought it here.