Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Reports, New Activity, All last week

 These unexplained events happened during the week of 3/10/13 thru 3/16/13. So much activity happened that I was sort of skeptical that it was truly of paranormal origins but once I started hearing the audible sighs, breathing and exhaling sounds, I knew it had become active again. My Brother is handicapped and is in a Hoveround wheelchair, he also has a weird sleep schedule. He takes a long nap at around 5 or 6 pm, then he'll wake up at midnight to watch movies in the living room, which has an open layout connected to the kitchen area. Anyway, I'll start with what he's been reporting.
 He's claiming that he is seeing a very tall, human-like, black shadow. He first saw this image peaking around a door that leads down to the basement apartment (Where I live) Now I'm very intrigued by this because I never told him about a couple experiences I had a while back. When I laid down on my couch to watch tv, on 2 or 3 separate occasions I felt like a massive presence was behind me, it felt like a wall of oppression. There was one or two times where I felt the presence and immediately turned around to see if anyone was there and nothing was to be seen. The next day I decided to do a smudging with sage & cedar root, I felt like the ritual worked simply because I no longer felt that entity around me. Now back to what my Brother was claiming to see sounded very similar to what I was experiencing downstairs. So far he has seen the 7 ft. tall entity 3 separate occasions. He also talks about the activity in the kitchen as a constant, ever-present activity. I know what he's talking about because we've recorded minutes and minutes of on going noises with our digital recorder. It sounds like someone is in the kitchen making sandwiches for meals or baking a cake. I don't know what this entity or entities are doing but it must want attention. I think it's an intelligent energy, that's all I can really say. My Brother went to use the bathroom and when he walked the hallway to get back into his wheelchair, he had noticed that bedroom door was shut and when he first went into the bathroom, he said the door was open. This is my Daughter's bedroom (Upstairs) after he got re-situated in front of the tv, which was on DVR pause, he said he heard my Daughter (Isabelle) talking, then he heard a door shut. The same door that was shut when he walked passed it. Now, ever since all this unexplained activity started here at this house, the entities have mocked or impersonated our individual voices perfectly. That is one variable to this puzzle that has been a constant. Also, the fact that these entities can seem to put anyone they want into a bubble, then speak or make noises so only one person hears it, has also been a constant. I say this because, 2 days ago on Friday morning, I was sitting here at my desk looking for jobs online. I usually wear my headphones because I listen to a lot of music, anyway I was sitting here and no music or tv was on and I wasn't listening to anything online either. I began to hear my Father yelling and maybe my Brother yelling as well, this is common in my house, my Father will sit and yell at the television or get in arguments with my Brother over whatever, anyway I removed my headphones and used the house phone to intercom upstairs. When my Brother answered, I didn't hear any more noise or yelling, it was silent. I said to my Brother, "Who's doing all the yelling up there"? and he said, "Nobody, it's just me up here, they went to Sam's club". I was floored, so I asked him if he heard any yelling and he calmly said "No, I'm getting ready to watch The Price is Right". So, again these entities put me in a bubble and impersonated my Father yelling. Earlier in the week, again I was at my computer looking for jobs online and about 6 inches away from my right ear, I heard what sounded like someone exhaling a very long breath into a tube aimed directly at my ear. That scared the shit out of me, I didn't go back downstairs for like 3 hours. The only other activity I experienced this last week was (After hearing the voice exhale in my ear) which I believe was on Monday, on Tuesday I saw 2 apparitions of the same description. The first time I saw it, it passed from my left and traveled to my right going behind my back. I watched it with direct vision, it was not in my peripheral vision, I was looking at my screen and I looked up to reach for my coffee and there it was, it was in the glass reflection of a picture I have setting on my desk. It was about 2 feet long and looked like an amoeba, just a blob shaped, quickly moving ball of energy. I later saw the same exact "Thing", to my left, then it darted around thru the kitchen. As soon as my eyes locked on to this object, it shot off like a light beam. Now, I was reluctant to even address this simply because I couldn't explain it well and it didn't make sense as to why it would appear to us or me after all this time but this is what happened. I thought of every possible explanation that would or could affect my eyes to make it seem like I saw an object, for example staring at a screen too long or shadows & light affecting the image on the glass picture frame but nothing added up. I have perfect 20/20 vision and I cannot explain what I saw.
 So, that's it for now, oh and I also caught an evp by accident when I was recording a guitar track with my digi-recorder. I listened to it several times and on 4 different spots within 1:30 minutes, I heard a woman's voice imposed over my voice. When I record ideas for a song I explain what part of the song I'm playing and so on, but you can clearly hear a woman's voice. I plan on taking the track to my friend's house where we can slow down the sections to see what she is saying. I will report back with anything interesting.
 Speaking of writing music, if you visit this site, could you please do me a HUGE favor and click the "Like" button on our band's F.B. page??? Once we reach our goal of 3,000 "Likes", then we can upload our music as well as any EVP's! Thanks A Ton!
-casey/KCB        the page is: w w w.f a c e b o o k.com/comaleaf

3 comments:

casey said...

I can't believe it's been 3 months without a single post. Whatever activity that happened in the past 3 months must have been minor or non-threatening enough for my Brother and I to just ignore it. I think whatever is here is not trying to harm anyone, however this new 7 ft. tall entity is not welcome at all to stay here. We need another investigation to see if this entity can give up his name.

Anonymous said...

The best thing to do in this situation is talk to them. I know your here... your pissing me off. Getl the fuck out. They thrive on fear. Don't give in.

kcinside said...

Dear Poster,
I agree 100%, in the past whenever I've heard audible activity, that's exactly what I did. I would keep it neutral for the sake of positive vibes but what played out here recently is very similar to what you said in your comment. So after realizing my Father was scratched by this new entity, we called it out, did a cleansing and told it to get the fuck out, etc.. The strange thing was later that night or the next night was when I witnessed with my own 2 eyeballs, a 5 ft. tall, human shaped outline, I saw this object just bolt from the left side of my apartment to the right in under 1 second. All I could make out was an outline of a shaw, which was the color of a light bulb, bright yellow, which I vividly remember because it left a trail/tracer. I will eventually get to the bottom of this.