Sunday, April 14, 2013

Change is good

 I wouldn't call this entry an unexplained event simply because I'm at peace with whatever happened. I think it was around March 25th, 2013. I was driving in my car and I remember blurting out; "God, if you can hear me, I'm done.....long pause..I give up...pause.....I officially hand over my life in your hands". "I beg you to please help me, I cannot live in this chaos anymore, I'm tired of trying to control everything that happens to me". "I try to do the right thing and I get the complete opposite". "I don't understand who God is but I'm willing to learn". "Please help".
 That's all I remember saying and since that day, I have slept like a baby every single night. I cannot put into words the dramatic changes that have fallen into my lap. I'm happy for the first time in my life since I was 5 years old, the year everything in my life changed. I don't feel that empty feeling of hopelessness and despair. I don't feel guilt, shame or regret. It's all gone.
 Whoever my almighty is, I know that everything that happens is supposed to happen so there's no reason to fight it anymore. Thank God.

1 comment:

kcinside said...

newnoisesaroundme.blogspot.com