Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Match in the gas tank.. boom boom

So, last night I'm sitting on my bed watching The Office and I felt the whole house shake 3 times. There was an apparent explosion. I go outside and my Dad is already out there and he said he heard an explosion, I only felt the concussion. Some idiots across the field (The kids of a rich neighbor) took it upon themselves to load up a fire with about 40-50 aerosol spray paint cans. I don't know if they knew it was explosive or not, but it was so loud that people from across the street were driving their cars to the scene. This is rural suburbia, so like the next house is like a 1/4 mile away. So, all these people show up and there's this group of kids standing around a 30 ft. fire, looking like a bunch of jackasses because they decided to detinate an explosion on a Tuesday night at 10:30pm. Apparently the guilty kids parent's weren't home, so one of the neighbors stayed until the fire was under control. They took a loader and put a load of dirt on the fire and when I looked at it this morning, it was still burning. There was paint cans everywhere, it literally looked like a bomb went off. It's hard to believe that no one called the cops or fire dept.

No comments: