Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The past couple days

OK, so Monday night, early Tuesday morning at exactly 3am., I heard this enormous sound come from the bathroom which is next to my bedroom. The only reason I was awake was because my Brother just used the bathroom and opened my door to see if I was up. I said, "I'm sleepin man, what do you want"? and he just shut the door. About 1 minute later, I hear the noise. It was so loud that I felt the vibrations through my headboard where my arm lays. I still cannot explain what I heard, no one else heard it, which is just weird in itself, because it should have woke the whole house up. If I had to describe what it sounded like, I would say it sounded like a 500 lb. man falling down in the shower along with someone slamming both toilet lids down as hard as they could in unison. But, I'm the only one that heard it/felt it??? Got me..
Yesterday, my Uncle Pat was down for a visit and he was sitting at the family room table with my Mom. They were just talking and my Mom went over to the sliding door to look down at the pigs we have in the backyard. The sliding door opens up to a back deck/porch, when she came back inside, my Uncle Pat said he saw a big black shadow figure jet out the sliding door, after my Mom was inside. I wasn't there, so that's about all I can comment on.
Today, I was on the phone and my Brother was sleeping in his room. We were the only 2 people here at the time. I was walking around outside on the back deck that wraps around to the front of the house. When I got off the phone, I came in the front door which is right next to his bedroom door. When I walked in, I noticed he had just shut his door, then he opened it back up to ask if I knocked on his door and I said No, that I was outside for the past 5 minutes. He said, well someone just knocked on my door. I asked him what it sounded like and it was a normal 5 raps on the door. So, it's been quiet lately, but I thought these incidents were worth mentioning.

No comments: