Sunday, September 20, 2009

Things moving on their own

When I was making coffee this morning, I asked everyone if they heard any activity last night and they said, "No". My Dad started to talk about this incident that happened a couple of days ago that I wasn't aware of. He said that he has always kept some important papers on top of his gun safe in his bedroom. He had a packet of papers laid on top of the safe and there was a hat on top of the packet. Well, at some point in the night my Dad walked into his room and he saw this packet of papers lying in the middle of the floor, about 10 feet away from the safe. The hat was sitting on top of the packet of papers. He put the papers back on top of the safe with the hat and went on about his business. Later on, he asked my Mom if she knew anything about it and she had no idea of what he was talking about. So, I thought that was worth taking note of. We don't have many situations where stuff is moved, only a couple times and this would be one of them. When all this activity started, I was sitting at a desk upstairs and my ashtray just flew off the desk with amazing force and slammed onto the floor. Another incident I remember with shit flying is when I was using the bathroom and there was a plastic box of baby wipes sitting on the top of the toilet tank. I was just sitting there and out of the blue, this plastic box flew as fast as lightning against the vanity cabinet/sink, breaking the plastic box in two. We haven't had much poltergiest activity but these two incidents were definitely the scariest.

No comments: