Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The house is shaking

It's about 4:45pm on Tuesday evening and I'm upstairs cooking a pizza. I'm sitting over at the computer desk just checking email when I hear what sounds like someone slamming the door to an old style Cadillac or any type of Town car with big doors, this sound was amplified by 4 times the normal volume, if that makes any sense. If you can imagine sitting in your house and you hear someone shut their car door... well, like I'm trying to describe, it sounded like that but it came from the basement up, it felt like it shook the whole house. Then about a minute after that I hear 4-6 loud knocks from either the front porch or the attic. While this is going on, I also hear what sounds like a 500 lb. person walking around the house. My Brother is asleep in his bedroom and my Parents went out for dinner.
Once my pizza is finished, I go to my bedroom to type this and only wonder what else will happen tonight?

No comments: