Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Uncle Pat & his attachment

OK, so a couple days ago my uncle Pat stopped by and he brought his dog Charlie with him. We all love him and his unique bark is hilarious, it's more of a howling than a bark, anyway, my uncle Pat takes him off the leash when Charlie is inside. Pat set the leash on top of our chinchilla cage and just left it, maybe an hour or so goes by and Pat wanted to take Charlie out to do his business, he picked up the leash in front of all of us who were sitting at the dining room table talking, it was my Mom, Brother, my Dad and myself, well when he picked up the leash there was a knot tied in the leash. No one would have done that and better yet, no one was even paying attention to such an object as a dog leash. So... there it was, right in front of our faces and I actually watched Pat take the leash off Charlie when he first got there because I was greeting Charlie with rubs and hugs. It's a mystery. I guess the chinchilla did it.

1 comment:

casey said...

BTW, everywhere my uncle Pat goes, he encounters paranormal activity, it what a parapsychologist would call an attachment. My uncle Pat has a negative energy about him and in the spirit world that is like a shining lighthouse, pulling in spirits. He lived in our basement apartment for about a year and that's when all the activity started, since he's left the more negative spirits have moved on as well but there is still something here.