Friday, November 13, 2009

Voices in washy monotone

Well, in the past week, there have been 3 occassions including today, where I've heard breathing, voices from around the corner and things behind me. I'm sitting here at the computer, just writing and I'll feel someone real close, like they're about to walk by me and I'll look to the right and there's nothing. Nothing, there's a whole lot of nothing. If they want to make they're presence known by making clearly audible sounds, WHY won't they communicate? Tell me, I'm all ears.
Also, today, I came down and the computer was completely off. It's kept on all the time, that is even documented in past posts! I tried a couple of days ago to cut it off and I had to physically unplug the cord. My computer froze and I was trying to restart it, that's the only reason I needed to cut it off. Anyway..I don't blame the computer for anything paranormal but it certainly has a mind of it's own.

No comments: