Monday, January 24, 2011

At the Bottom of the Steps & Sleep Apnea Case

OK, this happened on this past Saturday night at/around 11:30-12:30 pm>am. The date was January 22, 2011 and I just found out about it because I was upstairs talking about a dream I had last night with my Uncle David in it. I was telling my girlfriend & Brother; Then he says, "Last Saturday, when I walked passed the basement door from going to take a piss, somebody said, "HEY"! In a menacing, whispering but loud tone and I said, "Thanks for telling me now"! Simply because I want to know about everything "Questionable" that goes on in this house for my journal/blog. So, I interrogated him and there wasn't much more than what he had told me, we leave the basement door open because we have a wood stove at the foot of the steps to allow heat to rise upstairs and help with the fuel bill. So that's why the door was open, in case you're wondering.
Back to my dead Uncle David, we were talking about my dream that I had last night with my Uncle David in it. He looked so happy, I mean glowing happy, he was young, in shape, a huge smile on his face and that's all I remember. In my dream, there was no one else there that I saw but I knew people where supposed to be there, but again all I remember was how amazingly bright and joyful he was, then the dream ended. So my Brother starts to tell me a story of something that happened exactly on Saturday morning of December 18th, 2010. He remembered the date because of his son sleeping in the room with him and he was being picked up early that day, so I'm glad he remembered the date & time. He starts to tell me & my girlfriend about how he has to sleep sitting upright and I know this is true because he has Sleep Apnea (A medical condition, usually in overweight people that stop breathing when they lay/lie down sleeping) Just out of pure coincidence, that is what my Uncle died from (Along with many other problems but the coroner ruled it a heart attack due to lack of oxygen, something of that nature) Moving on with the story, my Brother says that he remembers sleeping a little bit on his right side where all his pillows are stacked, He fell asleep around 5am-6am in the morning. Around 11am, he said he felt a large, warm, almost hot point of heat radiate through a large hand, touching his right hand and it woke him up. So, he said he sat up in the bed with an enormous headache and within 10-15 seconds later, he felt the large, warm hand touch his hand again. OK, now I know this sounds like complete bullshit, straight from beyond the grave type B.S., but I've never known my Brother to fabricate a story for any reason at all. So I asked him, "Why are you telling me all this now"? and he said, "Because I think it was Uncle David that tried to wake me up, maybe because I wasn't breathing", and it made sense to me, I believed him 100%.
So, for whatever reason my Brother's right hand was touched or warmed to the point to make him wake up, I'm glad it did because it may have saved his life. I tried to think of another reason, like maybe his right hand felt hot/warm because his hand fell asleep but he made 2 good points, he said that #1 After you experience a part of your body falling asleep, like your leg, it is always followed by pins-n-needles and #2 why did the hand get touched 10-15 seconds later with the same force of warmth? I'd love to know but I'm glad this happened and I'm glad he told me about it. Now that he knows I'm keeping my journal/blog again, he said he'll let me know if anything happens upstairs but for the most part, it is all in the basement apartment... YaY for ME!

No comments: