Monday, January 17, 2011

The Blood Hound & We're Watching...

These events took place on Wednesday night, January 12, 2011 between 7:15 and 7:30pm. I heard a noise coming from upstairs again, this time the sound was from a blood hound named Charlie. Charlie is my Uncle Pat's pet dog, when I heard Charlie howl, I would like to add that this is an unmistakable howl that this particular animal makes and when I heard it I instantly thought of Charlie. I called upstairs to ask if Uncle Pat had showed up, because that's what he does, he just shows up unannounced whenever he wants. I spoke to my Brother and he said, "No, Pat isn't here", and I said, "Well, I just heard Charlie howl" and he looked outside on the front porch but nobody was here. So, I blew off the first event as a sliding chair or something, but when it happened 4 consecutive times in the period of 15 minutes, I began to write everything down. I went upstairs to see for myself what was actually going on and I found my Parents sitting down relaxing, watching TV in a semi-quiet atmosphere. I told my Parents everything I just experienced and they were stumped also, so my Mom and I were getting a load of laundry together to wash and my Dad went downstairs. He didn't say anything to us and I guess I stayed upstairs for about 20 minutes and when I went back downstairs, I found my Dad sitting in the dark. I cut the lights on and said, "What are you doing"? he said, "I was trying to hear Charlie". So, we sat and listened for about 5 minutes and he decided just to go upstairs. When we walked into the kitchen area, I noticed something very strange because it was shining in my face due to a reflection of light. Earlier in the day my Mom gave me a tool she had found and it's purpose is to measure angles in the trade of duct work. She laid it on my kitchen table, on a stack of papers and I completely forgot about it until.... now, It was turned on it's side, the tool is a piece of stainless steel and it's only about 1/4" inch thick. To get this tool to stay turned on it's side, is amazing all by itself, simply due to it's physical characteristics. When my Father and I saw that, we knew that we were not alone, there was an unmistakable vibe in the room of we were being watched and it was the first time since all this activity started that I have felt "Watched". These pictures are from when it actually happened.

No comments: