Friday, January 21, 2011

OK, now it's throwing shit, WTF?

This unexplainable event happened at/around 2:00pm on Thursday, January 13, 2011. I was sitting at my kitchen table, online and after about an hour of writing a couple resumes, I felt something hit my left knee, pretty hard too. I moved my chair back (Office chair with wheels) to see what hit me and it was a child's toy. A fake, baby bottle with some type of liquid in it to simulate milk in the bottle, anyway after it hit me, I spoke out and said, "Can you throw something again"? or "Maybe move something off the table"? I sat silent for about 15 minutes, waiting... waiting... and like always, nothing. No more action or paranormal activity that day.
Whatever entity is here, is now starting to get a little more belligerent and malevolent. So, I keep track of everything going on, however minuscule it may be, I want the investigators to have a living journal of every single unexplainable event that happens here. When I start to see what I saw before, My ass is gone. I was seeing black masses crossing my bedroom ceiling but since that lady came here in '09 to "Cleanse" the property, we don't hear any audible growling anymore, this haunting is something totally different.

No comments: