Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just an observation of my 2 year old Cat.


Since November 27th, 2010, we had to put down my 17 year old black lab. I know everyone says this but, She was thee best friend, thee best dog in the world, but of course I believe it and I think my kitty-kat believed it too. Ever since, she has literally not known which way to go, her normal routine has without a doubt, changed. BTW, her name is Josie Wales and she's the coolest cat ever. This female cat is so laid back, she lets my 8 & 9 year old Daughters dress her up in baby's clothes and push her around in a stroller. As I notice I'm getting off-subject at making a point, I want to bring it to the attention of readers that I am starting to question if this is normal animal companion behavior? Could it be she's trying to find her (My Black Lab)?
Just to give you an idea of what Josie goes through in a day, she starts off wanting food when there is fresh food in her bowl (Something she's never done) Then she'll go inside & outside up to, God, I can't even count, umm, I'd have to say 8-12 times in a single day, she has quit hunting but every now & then we'll find a little mole at our door step. She stays downstairs a lot. This is strange for her normal behavior, she would hardly ever go downstairs, when I find her downstairs, it's in thee most odd places like up on top of the 2"X4" walls (The basement is partly unfinished on one side, about 25%)
Maybe I should talk to a veterinarian about this because I do know one thing is for sure, our only remaining pet is acting super-strange and I don't know if she's responding to paranormal activity or the loss of our Black Lab (Oprah).

No comments: