Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3:01am, POUND, POUND, POUND...

This paranormal event/unexplainable event took place on early Wednesday morning, February 09, 2011 and it was exactly 3:01am. I heard pounding on a wall coming from the staircase pointing in the direction of my bed. My bed faces the staircase wall, the pounding woke me from a deep sleep, and then the noise dissipated to a single finger continuously poking the wall, if I had to guess, it sounded like a person was standing in the middle of the stairs just poking the drywall with their index finger. They continued to poke the wall until 3:04am, I was sitting up straight in my bed and I counted a tap about every 3 to 7 seconds. I have to admit, it was creepy, not just because of the fact that something was in my stairway tapping on the goddamn wall but just the day before on Tuesday evening (February 08) I heard noises in the bedroom that nobody ever uses, it sounded like scuttling or... just unexplainable noises, so I burst open the door, cut the light on and....Nothing.
I called out, I was actually cussing at whomever was making the disturbance and calling it a pussy, telling it to move something, asking it to remove a white towel from a hook, and after waiting a good minute to show some type of action, I said, "That's what I thought, You're just a little punk that likes to makes noises and whine like a baby". I know that sounds pretty harsh but when you've lived through what I've lived through, I really don't care anymore what any of the spirits think about me. The good ones know I have a good heart and the bad spirits can just go shit in a hat. SOOO.. back to the original reason I posted this thread is because I provoked the little kid that lives in my apartment with me to do something, it only took him like 8 hours but I guess he got his point across. If anything happens tonight, I'll be sure to share.

No comments: