Friday, February 4, 2011

I Stand Corrected...

I recently posted a paragraph or two that every year during Christmas time, something tragic happens, a beloved Family member dies at or around Christmas, Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas. Well, true to the nature of the uncanny observation, little did I know a Family member of mine was being diagnosed with cancer. I made sure the timing was relevant, for the privacy of my family, 'm not naming any names or giving any information out regarding the type of cancer but on a scale of 1 to 10, this is an 8 out of 10, with 10 being the worst.
It never fails, unfortunately, as I discovered later and put 2 and 2 together, I am dumbfounded as to why this happens every single year without respect for holidays, mercy for this family who has endured each year through death, dying and the pain of knowing a loved one will pass.

No comments: