Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Checking in with little news

   It's been super quiet here, the only event happened on Friday, February 19, 2011. My girlfriend and I were eating dinner and at the exact same time both of us looked at each other in shock. I heard a couple of sentence fragments being sung in a baby's tone or a small child's pitch, a real high pitch singing and my girlfriend said she heard something completely different. She heard what sounded like an old style, 70's era, flash bulb sound from those long rectangle cameras.
   So, other than that, which could have been anything really, from a skeptical POV, maybe the television upstairs amplified through the wood joists and I heard the faint sounds, however it was pretty noticeable & moderately loud... I really can't explain it, even though it sounded like it was coming from around my backside corner. As for my girlfriend, I can't speak for her, she was pretty damn convinced of what she heard, so I can't judge what she heard. Until next time..

No comments: