Thursday, March 21, 2013

3 Marks The Holy Trinity..


I will look at my Brother's pictures to see if there is a huge difference but I think you can see how sharp the object needed to be to make the marks, it almost looks like cuts.
I'd like to add that my Mother & Father do not have long or sharp nails and they sleep with a locked/shut bedroom door, there is no possible way a cat could have done this.

So, if he noticed the scratches at/around 7am Wed., these pics are maybe 30-32 hours old.
 This unexplained event took place on Wednesday, 3/20/2013, in between the hours of 11pm Tuesday night into Wednesday, 6am. I just learned that my Father was physically attacked. He just showed me 3 scratch marks on the rear, left side of his neck. There is no possible way he could have reached around the back of his neck to create the angle, depth or length of the 3 scratches I just took pictures of. I asked him every logical question that any intelligent, reasonable or skeptical person may ask. My first question was when did he notice the marks? He said it was around 7am when he was driving to help out his cousin, who is installing a furnace in their house. He said that he felt burning, then he reached back and felt 1 large scratch and then realized there was more. When he got home around 11am, Wednesday morning, he asked my Mom to look at his neck. She told him that he had 3 scratch marks on his neck. My Parents didn't make a big deal out of it except my Brother took pictures when he found out about it and I think my Dad knows what's up too. Back when all the extremely negative activity was going on, he was the prime target. He was beaten in the stomach, hit in the back of the head, when he was sleeping, he would get beaten across both of his legs. So, this is quite bothersome to me, I mean I knew shit was starting to happen and my Brother had commented to me for maybe a month before I could acknowledge it simply because nothing was happening to me. I've been a metalworker for 18 years now, I learned from my Father, my second question to him was, "Did you do any duct work recently"? Sometimes in the field of work we do, it is very possible to scrape your head, arm, neck, back or any other part of your body and not notice it until it's bleeding or whatever but he said he hasn't done any metal work, which I know he hasn't. The scratches were done with either a edge of a piece of metal, a pointed object, dull razor or shit man, I really don't know, all I know is that however, whatever produced these 3 scratch marks were done with heavy pressure and I can tell just by how raised off the skin the marks are, once you pass over the marks lightly with a finger you can feel a valley in between. Well, I think we've all seen all the paranormal shows and I know what 3 marks mean; It is a sign of the Holy Trinity. Check out the pictures, I placed a nickel beside the marks for size but if I had to measure I'd say the marks are maybe 1" 1/2 long and they are about 1/2" apart from each other. I still can't believe what's happening here. On another note; I asked my Brother to start recording at night when he sits up and watches movies. I think we're going to use Sound Cloud to post unexplainable audio that have captured or will capture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does it mean though