Monday, March 25, 2013

Banishment by Definition

 I am writing today to report that the banishment motions I carried out last week has SEEMED to work. Today is Monday, March 25, 2013, my Daughter's birthday and there is 4" of snow on the ground. I haven't felt/seen or heard any activity since I saw whatever that image was; about 5 ft. tall, resembled a small woman with a shaw outlined in soft yellow/bright light color that left a trail/tracer.
 My Brother has not told me about any incidents or anything strange and we don't like to talk about it unless it's necessary, so I'm gonna hope that whatever has left, took the very tall entity with it. They are probably the same thing, at least I'm hoping they are. I hope one day we will have answers to questions like these, if someone presents the question; Q: "Can *spirit energy show itself as 2 or 3 different **entities"?

* First, we would have to properly categorize or define what spirit energy is before we give a 100% Yes or No to this question. For example, some may call spirit energy a ghost or entity but when answering the question, it is very important not to link all these things together because they may all be something different with a different definition and a different answer.
** Second, we would have to define "Entity" before knowing if it is appropriate to use in that specific question.

 Personally, I know there is a ton of interest is answering all of these questions but we have to ask the right questions to get the right answers. There is just too much speculation to connect all the dots, it's like quantum theory & theoretical physics, when I hear these very intelligent scientists speak on The Science Channel & Discovery on programs like "The Universe", sometimes I think to myself that they are basing an entire area of study on just theories. I would be totally uncomfortable in using an unproven "Law" to determine an answer or a solution to a question I was presenting. That would make me want to go back to the unproven law and first determine the answer before I moved any further in other questions, well I think the same thing has happened in the Paranormal field of study. So maybe in 5-10 years, someone may be able to answer my question; A:  "Yes, that is what we call a shape-shifting entity", then it would be followed up with a description of what it does to be defined that way. I think many people with good intentions, in the paranormal field are basing a lot on "The most popular" or "The most sensible" way of thought and that may be our biggest roadblock. Using human understanding to define something that may not be human at all.
-casey

No comments: