Friday, March 22, 2013

House Cleansing, Something Responded

 This unexplainable event happened yesterday, Thursday, 3/21/13 around 6pm. Alright, so after finding out what happened to my Father on Wednesday morning and the constant audible activity all over the house, I decided to do a cleansing activity to hopefully banish whatever is currently here. So I grab some leftover sage and cedar root to start the action of banishment, I'm reluctant to call this a ritual because I don't feel like religion or sacred Native American beliefs are distilled in me. I simply just do what I've done in the past and sometimes it works, I tell whatever is here to get the fuck out, go back to where you came from, etc.. I claim this land for my family, I live in this house with my family and we are protected in our unity. I didn't use any religious prayers mainly because I don't know any, I'm not gonna fake being religious for the sake of anything. Anyway, I'd say I did the cleansing around 1:30pm, I went to every single corner of the house, from top to bottom and it was pretty cold so we didn't keep the windows and doors open for too long. Okay, so I did the cleansing, I was watching some TV downstairs in my apartment and I saw what appeared to be a human figure with a shaw jet across the kitchen area then completely disappear, it happened in the matter of maybe 1 second. The figure was about 5 ft. tall, it moved so quickly that the only thing I could make out was the shaw or a blanket type of throw that older women wear around their upper shoulder area. The image itself was blackened but the blanket was shining on it's edges, it sounds completely batshit crazy but most of everything I've seen in this house has been very weird and hard to describe. The light was the color of a light bulb, it made no sound and it traveled from left to right as if it were leaving. So, maybe it worked? Also, I was up from 3:00am to 7am, for some reason I could not fall back asleep, I don't know if this is relevant but when I saw my Parents this morning, my Mom told me that my Dad was awake since 3am. She said he was having trouble breathing. Thought it was noteworthy.

No comments: