Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Looks like things have returned.

I want to say starting about 4-5 weeks ago, I didn't believe my Brother's claims until one day I was sitting in an expensive office chair (One that your Boss may set it) and out of the clear blue..my 250lb. ass hit the floor and the chair went rolling back, maybe 6 feet.
My Brother saw the whole thing, I said,"You just saw that right"? and with the look of completed dumbfounded-ness, He says, "Yeah.... I saw the chair pull out from under you and watched you hit the floor". The weird thing is, this chair has a large cushion and a large man could very well set in the chair comfortably, I was not setting the edge, so there is no chance that I could have just had part of my ass slip off and fall. I was completely set as far back as I could go in the chair because I actually had the toes of my shoes locked into & behind the desk's middle back board and I use that sometimes to anchor my spot and I can lean back better with anchor. ( I hope somebody understands this ) Anyway, like I was saying the strangest part was that I felt nothing, something had to have levitated my heavy, upright frame long enough to pull the chair out. It was done so quickly, that I didn't even have time for it to register, I was on the floor and my Brother was say," What the fuck did you do"? I was in shock, I cannot explain it, I wasn't leaning in the chair, I wasn't reclined in the chair, I was actually setting upright, writing an email or something of that nature, so chalk another up to unexplainable.

No comments: