Saturday, December 18, 2010

New activity on 12/17/10 Bedroom door noises

OK.. So... yesterday my girlfriend was doing my Daughter's hair in the bathroom adjacent to the bedroom that no one really uses unless we have company. There wasn't any TV on, no music playing and she heard what sounded like a hand knocking or palm dragging sound traveling down the wall towards the bathroom. She actually thought it was our cat that got stuck in the room and was trying to get out, so she investigated, opened the bedroom door and there was nothing there. I didn't hear it so I can't comment on it BUT, I do know some freaky things have taken place in that bedroom. The strange thing is; The noises are always heard when someone is outside of the bedroom, the bedroom door is always shut and I've heard everything from talking to 6 consecutive knocks (Loud knocks) to scratches to extremely loud bangs, like a large rubber ball hitting the unfinished drywall, and other noises that I cannot even categorize.
While I'm posting, the whole thermostat epidemic is starting to get to me because; Not once, but Twice! Last night, "It" moved the heating setting to 62 degrees. My girlfriend and I are restless sleepers and we wake up every hour or so and two of the times we were awakened, it was absolutely freezing. I checked the thermostat and sure enough, the setting was at 62, around 4 a.m. the same thing. I think I'm going to be forced to change my thermostat back to a manual and see what happens but first I'd like to set up a tripod with a camcorder and watch the setting change all by itself.

No comments: