Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Girlfriend; Veronica had her first paranormal experience!

OK, So we're downstairs again, I might add that I live down here now, I don't know if I've written that in other posts but anyway, I live downstairs in the apartment to give my daughters their own bedrooms. So, it's like afternoon and she was getting ready to go home, she's in the bathroom and I was outside in the living area looking for push pins and she just flung open the door and said, "Did you just do that"? I said, "What"!? She brought me over to the bathroom door and showed me what she heard.. She heard three soft-they weren't knocks-they were like the side of your hand type thing, she mocked the noise and it totally freaked her out. I'm used to it. There's always something going on with this bathroom downstairs. I'm hearing very low ambient energy noise coming from the room right now as I type this. When I used to go in the bathroom in the morning to do some business, I would quietly sit there and hear the pitter patter of little feet, the sound little feet make without socks. Sometimes I would hear sliding noises and all this is going on right outside the fricken door. So, Veronica had her first P.E. here at my house.

No comments: