Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OK, didn't feel like taking the time to record this event but..

Since, I'm using more of my time trying to start a Fuel Boycott on another Blog, I have less energy to record the paranormal events in my life, Frankly I'm fucking tired of it, but I have to keep track of what's going on. These unexplainable events happened on Tuesday, March 1st, 2011. The very first audible I heard while blogging at/around 1:30pm. It was to my right and the noise came from the kitchen sink, as if someone was purposefully moving a dish that was stacked under another, I know exactly what it sounds like, we've all heard the same noise and that's the noise I heard. I spoke to "It", I asked, "Can you move something else"? "Knock that pitcher over on to the floor", "Break something", "Spill my coffee" and.............................Nothing, no response, so I called it a coward and went on about my business. Later on in the evening, I was lying in bed watching TV, I want to make it clear that the TV wasn't even that loud and to add to that statement, I also mute the TV during loud-ass commercials. While the show I was watching was on, I distinctly heard right in front of me someone blow their nose and whoever it was, they were facing me and it wasn't a type of blowing your nose where a ton of mucus comes out, it was more along the lines of just clearing one side of the nostril as if a hair or something was blown out of the nostril. You know when you blow you nose just to clear it, there's nothing physically there but it may feel like it? That's exactly what I heard, right in front of me, about 5 ft. away at the foot of my bed, the time was about 8 pm. OK, so the 3rd event actually happened today but it was 2:33am in the early morning, I woke up from a deep sleep and went to relieve myself, this is a little personal but I have an enlarged Prostate, so it takes me a long time to urinate. 10 minutes for me to urinate is nothin, so I'm standing there at the toilet and the shower curtain is completely closed with a couple of towels hanging on it. While I'm still waiting to piss, I hear 1 solid foot step in the center of the shower/tub. My shower is also a deep whirlpool bathtub, so it acts as a shower and as a bathtub. I immediately whipped the curtain open & of course I saw nothing, and this was a hard foot step, not any type of shoe, a foot made this sound. So, I finally went to the bathroom and went back to bed and had nothing further happen that I was aware of. I'd like to also make it clear that I wasn't dreamy, still half asleep, NO, my ass was wide awake when I heard what I heard. I would also like to add that my Uncle Pat was here for 2 days and yesterday he left, I have to consider the possibilities that my Uncle has an attachment, because EVERY single time he has been under this roof, the paranormal activity comes alive, no pun intended. But what do I know, I just live here.

No comments: