Wednesday, March 30, 2011

...And the Day is Done, when all of a Sudden..

   On Wednesday at 5pm, March 30th, 2011, I walked into my apartment & the first place I headed for was the bathroom. Nothing was out of the ordinary except for the fact the "someone" took a towel & completely covered up my fire extinguisher that I have posted high on the Bathroom closet wall. I looked at it from afar & thought, "Who would do something so strange". I'm embarrassed to say but sometimes my Mother will come down & do the dishes if she's bored or something but this is nothing she would ever do. She wasn't even here today anyway, so I take a closer look and the towel was actually tied in a knot through a 4"inch opening at the top of the framed out closet (The only part of the apartment that I never finished dry walling) the bottom of the towel was stuffed into the plastic frame used to mount the extinguisher. Now this is crazy, absolutely crazy shit.
   Not just because of what I have seen and how it was tied and the whole action of it all but it has significance to it. I'm beginning to think that someone is trying to tell me that they either died from a fire or there is going to be a fire (God Forbid) I don't know, but whatever it is, it has significance. Let's see what happens. Hopefully nothing.

1 comment:

casey said...

Also, Vero, my girlfriend is reporting experiences when I'm not around, I can't speak on her behalf, I believe her, I just can't elaborate.