Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This Morning's Guest

   This unexplainable event happened this morning at 7:14am. I woke up to go to the bathroom & used it, then I came back to my bed to get my last 1 hour of sleep before I had to wake up. About 10 minutes of lying there I was beginning to drift off but then I heard someone come in to my apartment and start to pick up clothes, so my Mother might do this from time to time and she'll wake me up and the whole time I'm playing possum so she doesn't disturb me. I heard her pick up my alarm clock and set it back down on the night stand, then I heard her walk into the bathroom area, by the time she had done all this rummaging I had fallen back asleep. I woke up, got dressed & went upstairs. I couldn't wait to see why my Mom was in the apartment so early for, so I asked her why she was in my apartment and she said, "I just woke up, I wasn't downstairs".

Just for record, last night, middle of the night: The thermostat was turned to 71 all by itself, the toilet seat was shut closed.
and on Saturday, March 12th, 2011
My girlfriend said she heard a fork or some utensil hit a plate real hard in the sink, then she heard foot steps across the kitchen floor and whispering from behind our bed, barely audible whispers for 5 min. straight on & off. The same I've heard down here many times. The time was around 3:15am.

No comments: