Saturday, March 26, 2011

Voices Again at the Door...

   On Thursday, March 24th, 2011, around 5:30pm my girlfriend & Daughters were cooking dinner. I was monitoring the frying pan while Vero went upstairs to get Tea. The Baby was asleep in her bedroom & the other little one was upstairs with her Mom. I heard Vero walking around upstairs & making her way towards the upstairs staircase, from the apartment door I heard (In Vero's voice) "Case". The door was cracked about 4 inches & the audible voice was loud, almost a raised voice yell for help, a definite exclamation point at the end!
About 45 seconds later, Vero was standing by my side with the Tea and I asked her, "Did you say my name at any point in the last 2 minutes"? She said, "No, why"? I began to tell her why & she was floored.

No comments: