Sunday, March 6, 2011

I was actually scared for the first time

   On Saturday, March 5th, 2011, at/around 9pm my Girlfriend, my Daughters and myself were making turkey sandwiches and earlier my Daughters made cupcakes for dessert. We sat down to eat dinner, albeit a late dinner, we finished up at 9:30pm. When we were cleaning up, the girls were watching TV & my Girlfriend began to tell me that when she was making mashed potatoes (Microwavable) "Something" had cut the largest burner to the highest setting. As she was using the oven top for a prep area, she reached across the front left burner & felt the intense heat of the largest burner heating up. So again, I was shocked to find out that something was actually trying to use the stove to hurt someone. I removed all the burners from the stove-top, I removed all the burner knobs and now I'm thinking I'm going to take out the goddamn stove, piece by piece.
   Later that night, around 1am, I went to the bathroom & I was standing at the toilet for maybe a minute, then I heard what sounded like 2 thin dinner plates slamming together inside the sink. It was so loud that I was expecting to see broken glass on the floor or in the sink, somewhere. I immediately opened the door thinking that my Girlfriend was getting brownies for a late night snack & I saw nobody standing at the sink. Once I got to the sink to investigate, I saw my Girlfriend sitting up in bed asking me, "What the Fuck was that"? and I had nothing to say because I couldn't make sense of what I was looking at. We have a 8" deep double sink that was filled with dishes. There was no physical way possible for ANY dish to be moved. The sink was stuffed to the top because we had so many dirty dishes from making cupcakes, brownies & making dinner. I stood there trying to remake the sound we heard and I could not re-create that sound, no matter what combination I tried. So, after about 5 minutes of investigation, I went back to use the bathroom and when I returned to bed, my Girlfriend said, "She felt like we were being watched". I must agree because it felt like a strong presence was either in the room or standing at the foot of our bed, watching us. I kept asking aloud, "What do you want"? "Get the fuck out of my apartment"! and I stated, "If you have enough energy to slam the dishes around or use the stove then write a note or something stating what you want".
   I still haven't seen any notes addressed to me...

No comments: