Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hot Water Surprise!

   At 3:05pm today, Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011, I went to the apartment bathroom to brush my teeth and I cut on the cold water and commenced to brush my teeth. Our sink/faucet set-up is a spicket with a hot knob & a cold knob, there is no possible way to accidentally brush up against the hot water knob, with that being said...
   Our sink is a bit stopped up and by the time I was done brushing my teeth, the water was ready to be cut off, so I cut off the cold water knob and the water was still running..
   NEVER have I used hot water or a warm water mixture to brush my teeth. I would NEVER turn the hot water on subconsciously or by mistake, it's just not me. I go in, cut the cold water on, brush my teeth, DONE. So, i'm left without an explanation on how the hot water was turned on in sync with the cold water knob. I am completely dumbfounded. I know plumbing inside & out and I do hvac for a living so I know it's physically impossible for anything underneath the sink to connect and turn it on or for any pieces to catch and turn on. This would happen repeatedly if this was the case. So I just wanted to mark it down in the books.

No comments: